Tuesday 24 April 2012

Fashion Illustration with some speed paintings

Hi guys,I currently preparing my stuff for my school assessment,I also have to rethink what to bring on that day especially the pictures,The course I did give me some time for digital painting and also creating new custom brushes.As i said in my last post I currently do some speed painting,I'm still learning.


These pieces are totally inspired from my new recent watch Horrible histories

I also did the monthly theme of Spring 2012 trends,I first did my research on the trends then I apply i to my image and It's my first time doing a fashion illustration in speed painting and I also use one of my tumblr picture I liked for the trend Abstract Art which is super useful,I'm still into the colored hair trends on my 2 girlies :D
 I also did Mori Girl with some attune,It's from tumblr(That's explain the deer antlers) and I also redo my old work,I think it's much better than the last one
See my post on this
http://antiquelaceartistsketches.blogspot.com/2012/01/massive-sketch-post-usa-trip-full.html
Here's a bit of the WIPS on my works
WIPs on my Red Shoes picture

Frist attempt on the sketch I did


                                               My first sketch for the monthly theme :)
My reference for the trends



No comments:

Post a Comment