Wednesday 4 January 2012

Massive sketch post & USA Trip full details

I like to start the ball rolling with the USA Trip in full trip,it's a great trip ,To my surprise we only slept in the first day when we arrive to New York City,We ate a variety of food including Asian(My mom crave it a for some time),American food is big,We have subway issues which requires time to figure it out,We went beyond NY and Washington.And their museums are a good way to burn some energy XD,We went to see Mary Poppins which was ok(My sis still disappoint on the musical approach),As I say the last time I consumed in lust for Rembrandant (Lighting and big costume collection) and Manet (Costume) and got a lot of ideas from there,Now for some sketches =D















I apologize for the scans,In Real-Life it's much better ;_;
I also post my Tumblr mix today also


I was inspired by SNSD aka Girls' Generation take of fairy tales using fashion
So Here's my take on Red Shoes
It's done in Sketchbook Express with Corel Painter 12,It's a WIP :P,When I get the Photoshop I'll work on it from there

No comments:

Post a Comment