Thursday 20 February 2014

Sketch dump during my proposal

Hi guys while I was doing this propsal,I draw to keep myself sane during this period of time
And my tumblr received a lot of Capaldi fans as followers to my blog,it motivate me to get on to the sketch part of the blog


On my birthday I got my tablet at last,but unfortunately my digital painting skills got rusty so I can't paint as well as last one before the tip of my bamboo pen was broken ;_;
Sketch for Naz


Doodle for Ashely (X)



Doodle for Erin from Doctor Puppet
The symptoms for  Peternoma Capaldicoccus (X),it have a good reponse not just in my blog but also in ashely's blog (X)


My favourite 5th doctor with a rabbit for chinese new year doodle ;)


So thanks my fellow doctor who fans for helping to get my spark in the sketching in my blog
Excuse on my face because my sister and I got our first fanmail from Peter XDXD






No comments:

Post a Comment