Thursday 24 November 2011

Canvas Piece

I want to share my "Through The Looking Glass" project,It's an inserting thing that my school assignment ended up being the most fun among all the art stuff I did,I first create a mind map on the topic suddenly it went pretty instant since I have 2 internet usernames on deviant and Tumblr reperesctive ;),I want to do all mind maps and stuff,There are some days I ended running out of my acrylic paints cuz of this work,The mock-up is a bit ugly thankfully I changed it for the better and Rashid really like it,he want me to do the impasto thing for my final(Unfortunately it did not work as well) but I get the effect I want.One of my deviantart friends really like it,I got an overload of references to the point it clogged my iPhone and itouch XD (Which is good also),Future artists,it's a must to get references as my assignment says don't draw from imagination on a certain object (That's what I remember),With iPhone and itouch it's no excuse on saving images and gd references

Guys if u want to see the process,Go to my Tumblr to check it out
The process on this
Ok I give you the link
You know what I mean :P
Blog
You know what I mean XD
Like Sideshow Bob said about his murder plan"But their sum total is the greatest murder since Snape killed Dumbledore!",This project really bring out the traditional artist in me ever since My secondary school XD

No comments:

Post a Comment