Thursday 24 November 2011

I'm thinking blue and format

I just messed with my Corel Painter 12 today to make a 'Blue" painting today
On a Wednesday which is my assessment  day,I went to my old school to do some old fashion life drawing and some 2 point perspective(which is not my day although I know what to do)
Just today I went with my awesome twin sisters to the Dreams and Reality Exhibition at National Museum in Singapore to do some sketching and a few cam picture taking
Will show pictures soon :D

Here's the format of what my sketch blog be and also set apart from other sketch blogs

  1. Since I use Tumblr for all inspiration,may as well I use my 663 likes I collected to create a image :)
  2. I love period costumes so I will draw something from a movie I watch and favorite costumes.Sometimes I get request from my twin sister who is studying films (Of course we share everything even instantgram XD )
  3. More peroid costumes madness and photography(I love to photograph my world so I'll share it with you)
  4. Give me myself from the blog(Obviously) 
Hope you can check the goodies out from me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment