Saturday 3 December 2011

Advice I got

I receive an amazing talk from not an animator but a fashion designer/fine artist on 6 Octobor 2011 which I also got a briefing on my volunteering =D

Robert Cary Williams
That's him XD


Here are some advice from him to any artist besides fashion designers
Sketching is important
Sketchbook is a key to put your ideas on,Without it your ideas are lost forever(that's what he said),It's also important for your work
Pick up ideas from everywhere you see
Remember to write/draw your idea out (Also you take a picture or video camera it)
Apologises for my animation counterparts on this part here
Raise above criticisms on your work and it's not about you all the time
Go Back To Basics On Your Work
Make it personal
Develop your taste and follow your interest

Hope this will help you on your work :D

cwi046.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment