Thursday 1 December 2011

Puppies and Kittens for my day





Ok This post is decimated to the cutest things on earth,It star with my confinement at home by my dad who is out of town,Luckily Animal Planet help me in theses sketches and give me the fuzzies at the same time
Here is one of them




The shows I use for this sketch
Too Cute! Puppies and Kittens
Must Love Cats-The Kitten Room (Second Episode)
If you can't to go to the zoo,Use Nature Shows like Animal Planet to draw some animals,There is a variety to choose
Other tips on Art on The Budget for me and any artist on a budget

  • Get your school oil pastels instead of the normal pastels
  • Get the card from your local art shop bonus if you got a pass
  • Use the library for your books instead of buying
  • Internet is your best bet,Tumblr is the best material for everything u want ;)
  • Buy cheaper materials that have quality to it
  • Buy Lifetime materials like sketchbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment