Thursday 14 June 2012

The revenge of The Throw In The Bag



MC Melody Doll is back

Throw In The Bag (Colour) by ~pinklady92 on deviantART

The bag is back,I decided today I must at least do the Throw In The Bag album cover that I delayed it so long,Originally I supposed to colour the original but I decided to change it
I frist stated with sketch idea(In traditional,I draw the whole thing,For digital I like to do stick,Hoping I can do the full fleshed sketches soon :) ) As usual like the old one,have the hard time drawing the bag D:


MC Melody Doll with Kiki and Half Bonnet in the gangster car XD

The final idea
Painting Process




Final Look without headdress while listening to Kenae

What lays under the belly of colour
Good news she like it XD


Well besides hanging out with MC Doll I also watch a lovely Audrey film Sabrina(1954)
Thought I'll Show the costumes of Gorgeous Audrey Hepburn in the costumes of Sabrina
This may contain spoilers



Here's my video on doing the Sabrina one






No comments:

Post a Comment