Sunday 10 June 2012

Shades of Purple with Martin Luther


Hi guys this cute lil Geroge III cupcake have his little friends in this post


Shades of Purple

Shades Of Purple by ~pinklady92 on deviantART
After missing the May's monthly theme,So i decided to join this month
I do my research in the DA entry on the theme then I do some sketches for the final image

My Sketches above

In the end It look very good and 1 fantastic person in DA like my work :D
I also do a another Horrible Histories sketch and I'll show you how I do it :)
I was inspired by the Martin Luther sketch and a wonderful sermon from my church pastor :D,With the 2 items that I create this picture

I frist doodle my idea that I want for the picture.I did get some reference on Tudor clothing from Germany and
the sketch itself for my reference 

I start inking my idea and make some minor changes like  the toilet bowl and the scroll

I add the colour and I did some shading if this was a big scale image.I normally paint the guideline over it.
I also do a bit of lighting here.

I do the background image and I adjust the lighting again and ready for posting :D

The actual skit
I also do the chibi version of the Kings and Queens of England before Queen Liz II Jubilee


There's a side joke on Charles the Second XD





No comments:

Post a Comment