Friday 4 May 2012

More Speed Painting with lil doodles


Hey guys I just finished my assessment this week,I just today create my new showreel which takes me forever to do,I also do little sketches of Horrible Histories skits that I watch.I plan to cheer up my friend from animation school cuz she wore braces.I also inspired by Bjork Crystalline Single




Here's the little sketches with some speed painting seen here,I use a custom brush for inking for the sketches ;D

Original sketch



By Order
Can I play Judge
Hangover
Ditzy Charles being impressed by Thomas Blood

Orignal Sketch
Charles II meets Thomas Blood


Goddess of the sewers =)

Just watch Avengers,Can't resist drawing Loki as the diva XD

I planned to make a better version of the George Solo
I try a limited palette for this picture 

Inspiration

Guys I also got a youtube account
http://www.youtube.com/user/PLOffical
Please subscribe to it please :D





No comments:

Post a Comment