Monday 7 May 2012

My Desperate Romantics post

Long time I did not do my tumblr sketch challenge,Thnks to Desperate Romantics,I decide to homage to William Holeman Hunt Light of the world,it's the one of the amazing images in tumblr
I'm back with the white background thing XD
Muse
Amy Manson as Lizzie
She's very beautiful and I use her as my muse for this picture





Inspiration



I want to do this style,if I got time I can do the background like this ;)

Despearte Romanic did this :D


Such a beauty OAO
If you want I can do a nicer version of it,Right now need to work on my Pre-R project for Youtoon
Right now I end this post with chibi The Graduate sketches with fashion illustration  with character concept :D



Mrs Robinson 

Elaine

Benjamin 

The famous wedding dress,I add pink for her veil XD


Any suggestion for this girl?


No comments:

Post a Comment