Sunday 20 May 2012

New stuff

Hi guys,I got a youtube channel on my work
I like to share with you my wip

Storyboards




I gonna show the final product when I got some stuff over and done
and I decide to submit Flora for Youtoon which I keep you updated as it process(I currently praticising on traditional),I try to use Toon Boom,I realized I need more practice on these babies
I like to end the post with these goodies


Try out patterns with illustration :D

I recently realized that Horrible Histories's Borgia Family song is taken from the Addams Family,I try to draw in the style of Charles Adams for Montica Addams

Inspired by Juliet of The Sprits by Fellini


The video source :)

The most pretty costume from Horrible Histories,Mrs Tombleby-Pumblechook ,It's gorgeous outfit since Mrs Merry



No comments:

Post a Comment