Tuesday 29 May 2012

High Soicety and I found the artist in the previous post

Hi guys Here's my fabulous post for this time round
Here's the WIP in the flora animation
Sorry for the Digicel watermark,Hope I get a one without watermarks and the one works for my computer D:
I share my fashion illustration on the recent movie I watch High Society,All of Grace Kelly make me envy her style ;____;
Picture from V&A
Do apologize for the drunk scene ball gown,I assume it was purple here XD

I also found out the mystery artist in my last post is...........

It's Anna Dittmann
I love her works and I did not know her real name till now,She's in my bucket list of artists :D
Unbelievable I did not know it's hers TAT
Thanks Imaginefx for this T___T
Her works is so fabulous 



Hope to give you more art stuff :)












No comments:

Post a Comment